Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/cod-checker.liquid
Vengala Pongal Paanai / Pot - Cast - Heavy - Kansya Patra, Kancina Patre, Kumbakonam Special. Traditional cookware - Bronze Pot -
- Heavy Casted Vengala Paanai / Pot can be used for regular cooking and is also used as an auspicious utensil for cooking Pongal. Pongal cooked in this traditional vessel has unique taste.
- Cooking and eating the food made in these vessels provide the body with many of the essential micronutrients. Bronze is made with a combination of Brass and Copper and this metal blend helps your body to be rid of acidity and in Ayurveda, bronze utensils are also said to neutralize Vata and Pitta.
- However, steer clear of cooking Tamarind based meals in your Bronze Cook pot as the metal leeches on to the food rendering it inconsumable.
- From the ancient times, Bronze has been used auspiciously to make sculptures of our beloved gods and goddesses. So, buy yourself this as a traditional keepsake to remind you of your ancestors and their incredible way of life. Let this tradition be passed on through the generations by the means of the precious Vengala Paanai.
They are available in 5 sizes
- Size 1 – 1.2Kg (Approx) -- 250g Rice Capacity
- Size 2 – 1.6Kg (Approx) -- 500g Rice Capacity
- Size 3 – 2Kg (Approx) -- 750g Rice Capacity
- Size 4 - 3Kg (Approx) -- 1000g Rice Capacity
- Size 5 - 4Kg (Approx) -- 1500g Rice Capacity
* might vary based on the type of rice used.